Maybank2u Pay Guide
How to Use Maybank2u Pay?
1. Click on Maybank2u Pay icon.
2. Login to Maybank2u.
3. Seller’s name will be automatically displayed. Buyer is to select account
number and enter email address, amount and description of transaction. Buyer
must read and accept the Disclaimer before proceed to the next screen.
4. Click ‘Continue’.
5. Click ‘Request a TAC Number’. TAC number will be sent to Buyer’s mobile
phone. Enter the TAC Number and click ‘Confirm’ to proceed with payment or
click ’Go back’ to go to the previous screen.
6. Buyer can print the payment confirmation screen for record and future
7. Buyer will receive an email as a confirmation of the transaction done.
Do’s and Don’ts When Using Maybank2u Pay
1. Please refer to the official list of blog shops registered with Maybank2u on the
official Maybank2u website at all times to confirm a registered blog shop
before making any payments via Maybank2u Pay.
2. If a blog shop displays a Maybank2u Pay icon but the name of the blog is not
listed under the official list of registered blogs on the official Maybank2u
website, buyers are not recommended to proceed with the payment.
3. Always manually type the blog shop URL into your internet browser for a
secured online banking experience. Never click on any email links or links
provided by a third party claiming to direct you to blog shops.
4. Buyers are encouraged to practice due diligence at all times when shopping
online in order to avoid any unwanted and/or regrettable events.